- 1x Homemade Sesame Seed Bun
- 2x 113g 1/4 Pounder Beef Patties (lean or lower-fat beef and seasoned with Maxi’s)
- Cheddar Cheese (sliced, reduced-fat optional)
- Homemade BBQ Sauce (see recipe below)
- Pickles (sliced)
- Onion (thinly sliced)
- Lettuce (optional, for added freshness)
- Grill or cook the 1/4 pounder beef patties on a grill or stovetop until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- While the patties are cooking, slice the homemade sesame seed bun in half.
- On the bottom half of the bun, place a slice of cheddar cheese.
- Once the patties are cooked, place one patty on top of the cheese. Add another slice of cheddar cheese on top of the patty.
- Spread a generous amount of homemade BBQ sauce on the top half of the bun.
- Add sliced pickles and thinly sliced onions on top of the cheese.
- Optionally, add lettuce for added freshness.
- Place the top half of the bun with the BBQ sauce, pickles, and onions over the patty to complete the burger.
Looking for more delicious and healthy recipes? Grab a copy of my cookbook, filled with a delightful collection of flavourful dishes that are easy to prepare and perfect for every occasion.
Join the Meals with Max community and discover a world of culinary wonders that will tantalise your taste buds and inspire your kitchen adventures. Happy cooking!