2 chicken breasts
2 garlic cloves
Maxi’s All Purpose Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Heat some oil or butter in a frying pan, add the garlic and cook for 1 min. Then add the spinach and cook for 2 mins. Remove from the heat and crumble in the feta and mix.
- Carefully cut the chicken breast in half to butterfly it. Cover in cling film and whack with a rolling pin to flatten more.
- Put half the feta mixture on one half of the chicken, then fold the other half over to cover.
- Cook in a hot frying pan for 2 mins each side and then place in the oven to finish cooking. About 15-20 mins. Serve with your chosen sides and enjoy!