200g raw chicken breast
1/2 bagel or some bread
Maxi’s All Purpose Seasoning
- First add bread and Maxi’s All Purpose Seasoning into a blender. I used a leftover bagel from the bagels I made the other day. Blend until it turns to fine breadcrumbs.
- Slice your chicken into 1/2 cm thick slices and then coat in Maxi’s Seasoning.
- Get 3 bowls. One for bread crumbs, one for egg and one for flour. Beat the egg for a few seconds with a fork. Add Maxi’s Seasoning into the flour and mix well.
- Coat the chicken slices in the flour, then the egg and then the bread crumbs. Repeat this with all of the chicken and place into the airfryer basket or greased oven proof tray.
- Drizzle with a little oil and then cook at 180 degrees celcius in the airfryer or 200 degrees celcius in the oven for 9 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more delicious and healthy recipes? Grab a copy of my cookbook, filled with a delightful collection of flavourful dishes that are easy to prepare and perfect for every occasion.
Join the Meals with Max community and discover a world of culinary wonders that will tantalise your taste buds and inspire your kitchen adventures. Happy cooking!